Friday 9 August 2013

By request (With thanks to Chris at Digitopia)


Please post this to your blog/website!

Seldom have I seen such quality of workmanship in a product. I was so blown away (and probably intoxicated by the delicious quality leather smell) that I called Clive to let him know of my satisfaction in person. Top bloke by the way. Incredible attention to detail and quality of construction, a real piece of tailored strength which I now trust with the life of my camera…and let’s face it, you wouldn’t even give your camera to your wife in most cases, and yet I trust this strap…it’s arguably better looking, and better smelling too. But hey, keep that between us. THANK YOU so much Clive. Stay UK!

Chris


Chris Wakefield
Proprietor / Head Tech & Design



Digitopia
242 Elliott Street
Tyldesley
Manchester
United Kingdom





No comments:

Post a Comment